Thread: please help!
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
rozipozi

Model: 9860
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Vodafone
Post Thanks: 0
Default please help!

Please Login to Remove!

I got the torch 9860 and everything was all set up and ready to go. I explored the BB apps and it told me I needed to update so I did but after that I was getting an email saying there was a problem with my BB protect and kept prompting me for my password. It just kept saying unable to log in to your blackberry I'd account. I tried password reset but no good. I saw on a forum you had to wipe your phone so I tried that, the bit to remove user installed apps but nothing changed. I don't get the email anymore and can't get into it on the handset. I deleted the handset from the BB protect website and tried to re add but won't let me. Then I've seen another forum that says BB protect is incompatible with software 7 which this phone apparently runs on, even though I had it before the "update" that created this mess. I'm not good with technology and the terminology so I don't understand all the comments about bis? I'm on vodafone too which a few people said are having a similar problem I think but I don't understand the replies. Hope someone can help my simple self!! Thank you
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Offline   Reply With Quote