View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 07:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
bisener
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BES
Post Thanks: 8
Default Problem Push Application from BES

Please Login to Remove!

Hi all,

I have testing how to push application from BES following the Guide Administration BES with Exchange but never i couldnīt install any application (only remove)

Then, i talked with member of Blackberry STAFF and he told me that if i follow this KB all would be correct:

KB03748-How to create a software configuration to wirelessly deliver third-party applications to a BlackBerry smartphone

Ok, i have followed this guide (it the same steps that the other guide) and it happen the same problem!! the application doesnīt install on Blackberry...

STEP 1- I create the shared network folder on C:\Aplicaciones (the Adminitration Guide say that you donīt have to create this folder on C:\Program Files\Common files\Research in Motion). I have given the correct permissions as the guide says OK

STEP 2 - define the share in the BlackBerry Administration Service OK

STEP 3 - Publish Application --> OK

STEP 4 - Configure the software configuration --> OK

ALL OK, but the application doesnīt INSTALL!!! I think that the problem is the application Whatsapp (I put ZIP with .alx and .cod as guide says)

Should I test with other application? What application? How get .zip?

Have you any ideas?

BES= 5.0
Policy = The member of staff told me that the policy doesnīt matter to install applications from BES (Anyway, I tried with Policydefault and donīt work)

Thanks all!!
Regards!!
Offline   Reply With Quote