View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 11:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
bisener
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9780
PIN: N/A
Carrier: BES
Post Thanks: 8
Default Re: Problem Push Application from BES

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadmin View Post
Whatsapp APP is not RIM signed app.
Where are you read this? (I have to explain it to my boss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakinvibe View Post
Whatsapp is considered as third-party app, so if you disallow the download of third-party apps, you will not get whatsapp on your phone. You must allow third-party apps.
But if the app was signed by RIM, could I do with disallow third-party apps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadmin View Post
Still don't understand why your BES does not get updated XMLs if you are able to open the xml link from BAS server using IE. You have Full BES 5.0.x with BAS service on it,right?
Does BAS-AS log shows anything around 10 minutes after an hour,for example 7:10 or 8:10am etc..?
:( The server has BES and BAS service. In the logs doesnt appear nothing...

Edit:

I can see this:

Code:
at $Proxy237.retrieveExternalXMLLocal(Unknown Source)
at com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExternalXMLTimerHandler.execute(ExternalXMLTimerHandler.java:79)

at sun.net.w w w .protocol.https.HttpsURLConnectionImpl.getInputStream(Unknown Source)
com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean._retrieveExternalXML(SoftwareConfigurationManagerBean.java:9484)

com.rim.bes.bas.softwareconfigurationmanager.ExecuteExternalXMLTimerInvalidParameterRollbackException: Message: '_retrieveExternalXML I/O exception, java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect', nested exception: 'Connection refused: connect'
Connection refused!!!!!

THANKS ALL

Last edited by bisener : 10-04-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote