Thread: Battery Problem
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
lewishameagle

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: T Mobile
Post Thanks: 0
Default Battery Problem

Please Login to Remove!

Bought my Blackberry Curve just over a month ago and everything was working completley fine till about a week ago when the battery started to run down really quickly. Before I would make calls, text messages, bbm, internet and play a few games and the battery would still be pretty high come the end of the day. Now without even doing anything and the screen on lock it goes down really quickly and has only around 5 hours battery life. Have tried a few things such as downloading a battery savers app, adjusting the backlight power to 0 and deleting a few unused apps although i have a lot of space on the phone anyway. However none of these things have really made much of a diference and I still get the same problem. Have read on a few forums that the only way to stop this is by redownloading 5 OS back to the blackberry but am struggling to find how to do this. Almost certain my Blackberry had 6 OS when I got it so would I still be able to go and get 5 OS? Any help with getting 5 OS on my Blackberry or any other solutions would be brilliant. Thanks!
Offline   Reply With Quote