| | Re: Phone won't turn on, flashing red light sequence, PC won't detect it
Tested on my dead Bold 9000
- Do not plug the phone any time soon.
- Delete current version of Desktop Manager and install v4.6 preferrably without media manager
- Uninstall any Blackberry operating systems on your PC (Windows control panel)
- Re-boot the PC.
- Installed the phone OS I knew my phone had.
- Delete vendor.xml from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
- Re-boot the PC
- Connect phone via usb
- Launch Desktop Manager> Update Applications>START or
- Launch via console "loader.exe /nojvm", then COM1 should appear on the list
If pc can not detect phone>on Blackberry Device Manager on taskbar klik Device Connection.
then activate COM1
- The USB error should no longer appear and the software check list should.
Hope this will Help.