With so many BlackBerry users who use email a lot, there is an app called Email++ that people may find very useful. It has number of features that are missing from native BB email, for example I can easily convert an email into appointment, meeting, task or memo. Getting ebills and converting those into tasks in my calender ensures that I can pay my bills on time. Of course, I would have to have money in my bank first
. Here are the feature list which can also be found on the AppWorld
- Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
- Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
- Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
- Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
- Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
- My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
- My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
- Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
- Templates: Convert any email to a template and reuse them over and over again.
- Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.