Win Extra Spending Dough in BBF's "12 Days of Christmas" Giveaway! BlackBerryForums.com wants you to have some extra spending money for the holidays!
Post in this thread your most memorable gift you ever gave
anyone (since Christmas is about giving
more so than receiving) OR
post the details of a notable holiday memory
you might wish to share with us.
Winners will be randomly selected by the BBF moderators, with preference given to the most meaningful posts or those showing a generosity of the heart
- $150 First Prize - Amazon.com Gift Certificate.
- Four winners of a $25 - Amazon.com Gift Certificate
This contest will run from December 7th 2011, for 12 days through December 18th, at which time this thread will be locked and the winners announced within 48 hours (by December 20th). AND, prizes will be promptly awarded to a valid email address the winner provides.
Winners must be able to accept or use an Amazon Gift Certificate sent via email to you, redeemable per Amazon's Terms and Conditions listed here
1.Redemption. Gift Cards must be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.amazon.com, or its affiliated websites www.endless.com, www.myhabit.com, and fresh.amazon.com. Redemption of Gift Cards on our affiliated websites is subject to change in our sole discretion. Purchases are deducted from the Gift Card balance. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's Gift Card account when redeemed. If an order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, the balance must be paid with a credit card or other available payment method. Amazon.com may provide Gift Card purchasers with information about the redemption status of Gift Cards that they purchase. To view Gift Card balances, visit "Your Account" on Amazon.com.
- Gift Cards may not be redeemed for the purchase of products at Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, or any other website operated by Amazon.com, its affiliates, or any other person or entity, except as indicated by these terms and conditions.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account, except to the extent required by law. Unused Gift Card balances in an Amazon account may not be transferred.