View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
Slyfer

Model: 9360
PIN: N/A
Carrier: o2
Post Thanks: 1
Default Curve 9360 TrackPad gone bust what to do?

Please Login to Remove!

Hi guys I've had my BB curve 9360 for around 2 months now, recently the trackpad started not working I've tried all of the methods such as taking out sim memory card battery etc these all worked temporarily but did not fix the issue.

These methods have finally stopped working and my trackpad light doesn't come on at all now, I think it's tracking functions have come to an 'end', it does click to open things but it doesn't scroll so as you can imagine almost impossible to navigate on my phone. Having to use the search function to find things now, but it's hell trust me...

I have tried looking online for a replacement trackpad but because this phone is still fairly new I have been unable to find a replacement OEM replacement. All I see on ebay and other online sites is trackpads for other curves not this one...

I am wondering if a curve 9300 3g trackpad would work or if anyone can tell me the best thing to do cause this is a real nuisance for me, I love this phone but right now I can't do a thing with it...

Is the 9360 trackpad any different from the one used in the 9300 3g?

Thank you guys
Offline   Reply With Quote