View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 05:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
twgerry

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: laotelecom
Post Thanks: 2
Default BB9900 issue with gmail via browser and facebook application

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,

i am new here, as well first time with a BB got last week a bold 9900, excellent and once i solve these 2 small issue i believe it very perfect

i have been checking my gmail using the browser that comes with the phone , than since 2 days a go, i am able to open my browser enter my account with gmail but when the icon for refresh start to work get stuck there and after 5 minutes appear the following warning

"Oops, the application ran into an unexpected error.
Please refresh this page in your browser and try again
"

of course i refresh it goes back to the main page of the gmail screen and the refresh icon start to turn again, than the second warning again saing the same, than to not continue to the infinite, i click on the left button :close: but i get stuck there it doesn't close nothing...

i tried to clear history, delete the gmail link, etc but no luck always the same issue...
could be a JS applet got stuck somewhere, and with some cookie, cache and memory cleaning could be solved
Any Help ?

issue 2 Facebook Application

i used it for few days (using my wi fi connection), then for the last 5 days i login on the application login , than the following window appear

"you are currently on service plan that does not support this application, please connect to a WI FI network or contact your service provvider to upgrade your plan"

fine for the service plan, but i am always connected into a WI FI network either at work or at home, why it can not see it ?
what i can do to solve the issue allowign the application to see that i am connected to a WI FI and allow me to be on facebook , as i can access fb using the browser , but i would like to use the application which is much better

any help is welcome

thank you

twgerry
Offline   Reply With Quote