View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
smp351

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: Multiple Calendar Sync Outlook/Gmail

Someone on the Google Forums posted this as a fix.

I have never been sure about those rules so my actual calendar settings are "Keep forever" and the one set date in every month that I use to test is my wife's payday which comes in from her calendar which is shared to mine (only other date that is set is her birthday) and I can go back three years and see these. If the Outlook calendar has it's own address (tie another account to it) you can use the Blackberry email system to sync it separately (my first answer gave the clue.

Went back in my Google Calendar and although the events for say July 2010 were not shown on the weekly/monthly view choosing the Agenda view showed everything for the month. A month further back were entries for events I could not remember so the real governing factor is probably the amount of memory available. Checked the Blackberry Agenda view and it was identical.

Nice test though as I got my phone in December 2010 which means I have dates back before the sync was possible (I know because my next upgrade will be in time for Blackberry 10). I will have to investigate further when I have time as these could have been brought over with the Desktop Manager.

It's no a workaround to use what is built in.

Will this work?
Offline   Reply With Quote