View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Amberley

Model: 9300
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Orange/Unlocked
Post Thanks: 0
Default Blackberry won't send/receive calls or texts but can still access internet.

Please Login to Remove!

Hi,
I have a blackberry curve 9300, it's with Orange but has been unlocked and has an o2 sim in it.
A couple of weeks ago I lost the phone so I called o2 and they deactivated the sim then sent me a new one, which works perfectly fine. A few days ago someone called up my Dad saying that they had found my phone, but due to it having a lock on it they had to wipe the handset in order to get contact details. I got the phone back, put my sim in it and it won't do anything. It's recognising the sim fine but I can't send or receive calls and texts, yet I can still go on the internet. It used to work absolutely fine before I lost it, so I can't understand as to why it's suddenly not working. I went into o2 this morning but they wouldn't do anything as it's an Orange phone, and Orange wouldn't do anything as it was unlocked, so I'm stuck.

Any clue as to why this is happening?

When I try to send a text it has a red X by it and says - Retries Exceeded.
When I try to call it instantly says - Call Failed.

Your advice is VERY much appreciated! Pulling my hair out here - I miss my Blackberry and am currently stuck with my old LG.
Offline   Reply With Quote