View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
GoNadsGo

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Bell
Post Thanks: 1
Default Syncing with New Desktop Software

Please Login to Remove!

Hello,

I downloaded new BBerry Desktop Software a few days ago and tried to sync my 9900 this morning for the first time with this new software.

I plugged in my 9900 this morning and got a message that Intellisync was no longer being used as the syncing software and that I had to re-configure my syncing options which I did. It then began to sync and got as far as "Preparing Sync Preview". This went on for over 20 minutes with no progress. I then hit the cancel button and it says "Cancelling" but again nothing happens. Finally, I disconnected my 9900 and then went into Task Manager to shut the Desktop Software down manully.

I tried two more times and the same thing happens. The last time, I restored the syncing options to the default settings and still the same issue.

When I go back in, the software indicates that the last sync date was the last time I tried yet nothing is synced i.e. calendar and contact entries in Outlook on my computer are not on my 9900.

This is obvioulsy an issue with the new syncing software. Any advice would be appreciated. I'd even be prepared to go back to Intellisync if I have to. Thanks.
Offline   Reply With Quote