View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 09:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
bnjf

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: at&t
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: No twitter alert Bold 9900

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
bnjf, what tsac was saying is that when you are using another device, you need to make sure that device (and not the old one you were using) is associated with your BIS account.

It sounds like all BlackBerry service is working except the twitter notifications and alerts. And otherwise even the twitter app works, just not the notifications and alerts. Is that correct?

I don't know what to say. I was using the RIM twitter app for a little while on my 9900, but not a lot, and I'm not running it now. I think it was all ok when I was using it, but I can't swear to it.

At this point you could try reinstalling the OS, or try another OS. That's assuming you haven't missed something in the app settings.
Posted via BlackBerryForu
ms.com Mobile
Thanks you very much for the reply and to all of you. Just so I understand what is the "bis" account? Is that my att. blackberry.net account? Because that Is running on my other Blackberry. Would it then be a matter of deleting that account from the old phone? If so it doesn't give me this option. So I'll need to know how to do that. Thanks again!
Offline   Reply With Quote