View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #24 (permalink)
Tillia
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: Rogers
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: RIM to exit most consumer markets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBlackBerry View Post
I'm sorry that it annoys you. Watching a company destroy themselves annoys me.

I never advocated the leadership stepping down - I said they made a HUGE error with the PlayBook. If you want all happiness, try another less realistic board.
My comment was about how no matter what news comes out about RIM there will be somebody somewhere putting a negative spin on it. Damned no matter what they do because right now RIM is the technological "whipping boy". I also never stated I wanted "all happiness" or even expected it. I enjoy different opinions even if I don't agree. I just don't like constant negativity. Not a fan of random bashing of anything and I am not saying you personally are guilty of that. Just that there seems to be a lot of it in general. To each their own.
I don't happen to think Playbook was a "HUGE" error but I do understand why many think that it is. I just don't happen to agree. The "HUGE" mistake in my opinion was in the too early release of it and just about all of the marketing of the device. Not too many of the "general" public know what it is other than it is NOT an iPAD. My opinion only of course. Again to each their own.