View Single Post
Old 04-07-2012, 05:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
jdichter

Model: 9300
PIN: 2098AAAE
Carrier: Wind
Post Thanks: 0
Default Why I returned to blackberry

Please Login to Remove!

I'm a small business owner in Toronto and I ditched blackberry in August 2011 for an LG android device. x

I was tired of the limited functionality, apps and all the other cool toys that other smart phones had. Including the bigger screen. xI also was displeased at the quility of my blackberry's xwhich always felt like they were made by Fisher Price when compared with any iPhone. xMy biggest concern was always typing on a keyboardless phone.

My return started with the iPad. xI finally caved and bought an ipad and the need for all the additional silly apps on my cellphone vanished. xI began focusing on why my android was so mind numbingly unreliable. xI switched to android with two if my employees and we all experienced the same glitches and constant crashing.x

Earlier this week, one of my clients came to my office with her new 9900. xI realized how much I missed the keyboard and the reliability of blackberry mail. xThat night, I pulled my old blackberry out of its box, reinstalled all my data and I have never been so relieved. xThe fact that the battery isn't dead within 20 minutes is an amazingly simple advantage.

I truly hope blackberry stays the course and begins to refocus on business and corporate use. x I think there are a number of people that will be returning to rim in the near future.x

xI just received a call, whilst typing this message from my closest friend, that he just ordered a 9900 and is ditching his droid razr.

Good luck RIM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jdichter For This Useful Post:
asher813 (06-24-2012), knottyrope (06-22-2012), mangotango (06-19-2012), neimer (04-09-2012)