View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
geneT

Model: 9330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default Synch 9330 & Outlook Calendar

Please Login to Remove!

ISSUE: lately, on synching, the calendar stays on my 9330, but seems to wipe out my Outlook calendar.

I've selected TwoWay synch, and, alternatively, "Device => Outlook" synch, but almost* nothing appears in Outlook (*curiously, one appointment in October does appear). I read the Desktop Manager boxes to mean that synching is involving data on both the 9330 and Outlook ...

I got my 1st Blackberry (8330) some 2-3 years ago and it did everything (!) like I expected, fully & smoothly synching (via USB) with my Outlook. A year ago, I swapped for a 9330. A couple months ago the keyboard of the 9330 malfunctioned and Verizon replaced it. With this unit, I'm having curious behaviors, the calendar issue a top priority. I do not consider myself more then minimally literate in Blackberry operation.

Software is v6.0 bundle 3084 which I (recall I) laboriously updated a week or so ago.
I've rebooted both my "desktop" computer (HP dv5-1010us notebook running Windows Vista Home Premium SP2) and pulled the battery on the 9330.

?any suggestions?

thanks/gene --
Offline   Reply With Quote