Thread: bridge issue
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #17 (permalink)
bootyNboots

Model: 8330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: bridge issue

Crackberry has a thorough explanation of bridging vs. Tethering if anyone's confused.
However, no one could explain the weird phenomena that happened when I tethered mycurve to my pb. After a few hours there was a connection failure I couldn't fix.
Initial connection was so easy and the password was correct when I was trying to reconnect. The bluetooth was working yet I couldn't connect. My phone and the pb said they were connected but the wifi wasn't working.
I was so pissed. Sprint was speaking to me like I was an idiot child. Trying to trick me into paying 30$/ month for mobile hotshot. They said they don't support tethering. Only some networks do. Yada Yada. Liars!
I was like I didn't download bridge onmy phone... It's not supported.. (bb bridge only runs on bbs running version 5.0 and higher. I obviously tethered to connect to the Internet. You guys are assholes. And I called bb who still couldn't explain why I was able to connect with a mysterious failure hours later. Needless to say. I still can't tether -_-
Offline   Reply With Quote