05-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Hampshire
Carrier: ATT & Verizon
Post Thanks: 54
Thanked 783 Times in 743 Posts
| | Re: blackberry
Originally Posted by draksha
1. Uninstall the older version from the PC
2. Install the newer OS to the PC.
3. Change the theme on the device to carrier default.
4. Run CrackMem, make desired changes, Apply.
5. Close CrackMem.
6. Run Desktop Manager.
7. Plug in BB
8. When prompted to upgrade, click OK
9. Choose "Advanced", so individual OS changes can be made.
During the upgrade, the device is wiped.
And the point of this?