| | Questions re: selecting bb or iphone in enterprise
Please Login to Remove!
I started working at a bank and been requested to prepare a brief report to help the senior team to decide whether to use Blackberry or iphone within the enterprise. Therefore need answers to the below questions.
Would be really mostly appreaciated if you could provide me some help on this;
Thanking you all in advance.
1. Deployment of an iPhone enterprise server to be a secure, centralized link between an organization network and iPhone devices, and integration with network infrastructure.
2. iPhone communication with Microsoft Exchange enabling push emails, calendar, contacts and tasks.
3. iPhone synchronization with the Exchange server
4. Policies to control device functionalities such as application installation/download, device wipe, device authentication features, limit Bluetooth functionalities etc. via an administration web tool (IT managed server)
5. Integrity of wireless data transmitted between iPhone devices and internal network.
6. Security and encryption of data on device
7. Monitoring tools to track users’ activities