View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
duane534
Talking BlackBerry Encyclopedia

Model: 9930
PIN: Ask Me
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Best 4G PlayBook for AT&T USA User

Please Login to Remove!

Along with many of you here, I imagine, I am very excited for the "new PlayBook", to steal a phrase.

I mentally considered how I was going to approach this, being that I already have a 64 GB Wi-Fi PlayBook.

That being said, AT&T very recently launched LTE in my area, which made my decision for me.

I WANT AN LTE PLAYBOOK!!!

I am a man who prefers to expect the worst and hope for the best. My expectation is that AT&T won't even carry the LTE PlayBook, especially considering how they thoroughly ruined one of its best features: BlackBerry Bridge.

In the event that my predictions come true, what is the best decision to be made? In the past, Rogers BlackBerry smartphones were the most compatible with AT&T. Will that pattern continue with the tablets? If so, how will my experience with a Rogers PlayBook on AT&T vary from, say, a Rogers PlayBook on Rogers?

Also, what are the chances of there being a "new PlayBook" that has no cellular connection at all? Bridge was lackluster on my 9800 but is rather cushy on my 9900.

And, FFS, could they just put out a 64 GB one? I'm not a big fan of sacrificing storage capacity for a performance bump, TBH.
Offline   Reply With Quote