View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
fotnost
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 9900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Reliance India
Post Thanks: 2
Unhappy Mic / Sound Profile & other issues 7.1.0.569

Please Login to Remove!

Hi. I am sorry if this has been gone through earlier. But I am experiencing a lot of issues with the build 569

1) The red notification light starts blinking with a new message and even after reading it never goes off.. i delete all messages ... it still keeps blinking. soft boot doesn't resolve issue... battery pull does

2) i am on BIS in India and lately my yahoo messenger, google talk messenger don't keep signed in. they always show a connection error or internal error and my service provider says all is fine with their network

3) i have to keep pulling the battery every now and then to make sure my DATA services work fine.. the messengers then sign in and work for sometime and again after few hours same issue

4) and last but not least... losing sound suddenly while calling someone... and i have noticed if i press *3 it reboots on it's own... soft boot and battery pull both solve the issue

but this way my battery door will be in my hand permanently some day. can't keep doing that all the time.. plus i am missing important mails, messages and irritating to lose sound on calls

i have downloaded t-mob official 7.1.0.284 and i have one which is official from REDINGTON india - 7.1.0.523

i read in one of the threads recently with someone who had mic issues / at&t bug that .284 is a solid build and doesn't have that issue

please please can you people please suggest me if i should go back to that?

ok another question... i am on Win 7 64 bit.. i installed my recent updates deleted only 1 vendor.xml... the other one in c:\<username>\.... did not delete that one...

can that be the issue.. leaving one vendor.xml on can make the OS behave faulty? i personally don't think so; but i am a newbie..

please help. thanks a ton in advance. god bless
Offline   Reply With Quote