| | Blackberry Torch 9810 Synchronization stops at 52%
Please Login to Remove!
Hi All....I have searched high and low, trying to resolve my issue, but I can seem to find the problem.
I have a user device that wont sync past 52%. I have tried the following:
1. Delete service book Desktop[SYNC] and then undeleted, to restart sync process.
2. Pulled Battery
3. Verify that all BBServer services are running. All appears fine. Other users are recieving emails on their devices. We just have this one device that wont sync.
4. Content protection is off.
5. Tried disabling snyc of Tasks and Memos in the BBAdmin Service interface No change.
6. Disabled Bulk Wireless offload. We didnt have it enabled as a policy in the first place.
7. Regenerated Encryption Key
Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated. The device was working fine until two days ago.
I have not deleted the account and started over, as I read in other forums that this did not appear to resolve this problem.
Last edited by jmatthi : 09-20-2012 at 07:49 AM.