View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Zzainy

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 1
Default Jvm Error 545 On Bb 9810

Please Login to Remove!

Hi, i got this error on my Blackberry Torch 9810 a few days ago. I have googled this and tried most ideas, and they havent worked.

Basically I cant turn my phone, i just get a white screen with this error message. So i cant back up any files/update the software.

Ive tried to fix it by removing and reinserting the battery, and that hasnt worked.

I have blackberry desktop software 7.1, and ive connected my phone with and without its battery, and i get this message (see attachment 1).

So i selected update, and then repair, and then for some reason the desktop software checks for updates for the device software...?

"7.1 Bundle 1149(v7.1.0.342, Platform 5.1.0.276)
An update of BlackBerry® Device Software version 7.1 is available. This update includes optimizations and enhancements approved by your wireless service provider. Note: If your device is associated with an email account that uses a BlackBerry® Enterprise Server, contact your administrator for more information about updating."

I selected 'get update', but i get the message "An updated Blackberry Device Software component must be installed before you continue."

So i press install...
And get this error message:

"There was an error updating your software. An error has occurred while downloading the BlackBerry® Desktop Software. Please try again."

So i have to press close, and this process then occurs all over again.

Can anyone please help me?
Attached Thumbnails
Jvm Error 545 On Bb 9810-bb1.jpg  
Offline   Reply With Quote