Thread: Calendar
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
voldr

Model: 9360
PIN: N/A
Carrier: mobistar
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: Calendar

Hi there

Ehmmm, I've noticed the problem since a week or so. But I think it might started sooner. Dunno actually. I've installed the update to OS7.1 recently. Maybe it's dued to that..

Yesterday, I thought I'd erase the facebook app completely.. This didn't had any effect. Besides the effect it erased my agenda entirely so now I'm more frustrated.

After that, I've erased every app by the function ' erase all installed apps ' or something like that. So, I'm almost back to factory settings. Except my already taken pictures and received messages, and settings for my dlink router and so.

But no freakin' effect at all.

So I'm patiently waiting for someone to help me...

Oooo maybe this also:

When I just got my bb, I didn't find a calendar app. So i quickly downloaded one from the bb app store. Then I found the real calendar app, so I deleted the other one. But I read lot's of reactions on other people's problem with this, and they all said that two calendars could give an error. You need to set up your calendar as 'main'. But as I already deleted the other calendar I suppose he's set as 'main'.

Maybe I just had to tell you this, just to get you informed. So, this been said, I suppose there could been created a conflict/error while de-installing the previous installed calendar?

With patient regards

Voldr
Offline   Reply With Quote