View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
GrapesBanana

Model: Bold
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Post Thanks: 0
Default iPhone user, thinking of getting a Blackberry

Please Login to Remove!

Hey guys, I don't really know anything much about Blackberry so I hope you guys can help me out.

I currently own an iPhone, but I am thinking of replacing it with a Blackberry 9900. I got an iPhone before because of the internet browsing, touchscreen, I'm a great app user and most importantly, music. I'm not really sure yet what really made me want a Blackberry, but I think it's all about trying something new. What's stopping me from changing to a Blackberry before were the apps and music. I always use apps for games, social networking site and other stuff found on the app store, but since I rarely use apps for games now, I think it won't be a big deal going to a phone without apps with the games and features I want. Now, music is something I always bring, and because I have an iPhone and love their music app, I only bring one gadget with me when I go out. I can also buy an iTouch with my Blackberry, but I won't be comfortable with two gadgets.

And here are some questions I have for you guys. Hope you can help me out.

Would you go for an iPhone, or a Blackberry?

Is the quality of music good enough to match the quality of the iPhone? And is the music player good as well? (I never tried to play music on a Blackberry though)

Can you change the lock screen and home screen wallpapers with two different wallpapers?

What kind of lock screen does the Blackberry have?

I never had a Blackberry before and never got to try one out for a long time so if my questions are bad, I hope you guys can just excuse me. thanks in advance!

edit: Oh, and are there other things I should know about the phone I'm getting?

Last edited by GrapesBanana : 10-29-2012 at 12:33 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote