View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
parttimemagicalbean

Model: 8900
PIN: N/A
Carrier: O2
Post Thanks: 1
Default Re: BB was stolen... but BB PIN still in use?

Oh right. He told me on the phone to search for 'Blackberry Forum' through Google and would then be able to get in contact with RIM directly. Obviously this didn't work so I went to RIM's official website, found an email address and sent them a query, but then received an instant reply stating:

"Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Technical Support. The email you submitted has not been delivered. Please find many alternative support options below.

Are you a BlackBerry Partner or Carrier?
If you are a BlackBerry Partner or Carrier and have a carrier code please contact your partner Support Account Manager as you incorrectly received this message.

Self-Help Options:
BlackBerry Technical Solution Center. All BlackBerry smartphone users have free access to the BlackBerry Technical Solution Center a repository of support information and documentation, with enhanced search capabilities. Easily search for and find the BlackBerry support information you need.

BlackBerry Support Community Forums. Get your questions answered, and participate in discussions on BlackBerry products and services. Visit the BlackBerry Community Support Forum to get started."

..aaaaand I dont understand this!
Offline   Reply With Quote