View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 09:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
amycunningham

Model: 8520
PIN: N/A
Carrier: O2
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: How do I change gmail password on BB Curve 8530

Quote:
Originally Posted by aiharkness View Post
Yes, you can reset the BlackBerry, but you don't need to do that, at least that isn't the solution at this point.

What exactly did you do? Presumably you changed the email password at Google, first, then you attempted to change the password for gmail on the BlackBerry using the email setup app on the device. Is that correct?

Have you tried again since the first time? Give it another try. Before you do, perform a hard reset. That is, with the power on, remove the battery for 30 seconds. Then give the email setup another try. Make sure you have a good solid mobile network signal when you do it. If you are using wifi and the setup is still a problem, try turning wifi off so you are sure you are using the mobile network.
Posted via BlackBerryForums.com Mobile
Hi yeah i have tried serval times with the phone, i did change it on google then attemped on blackberry. I have done it a few times, i will try this, thanks so much for the advice

Last edited by amycunningham : 11-01-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Hi I just tried this and it didnt work, so should i just see about resetting whole phone?
Offline   Reply With Quote