| | Re: Error Code for 9810
Actually, my experience is with a BB 9900, but I think this applies to sync in general:
I made some modifications in my Calendar on Outlook, and then ran sync. The process worked its way thru analysis of the Calendar on both Outlook and the device, then gave me the screen showing the number of deletes/additions etc on both Calendars. When I hit 'accept' it began to work its way thru the process, then suddenly stopped and gave me the error '0x80040fb3'
The fix was that I clicked the check box in the upper right corner of Desktop Manager (v 184.108.40.206) then 'support resources' then 'organizer sync log'. Down at the bottom I found that one recent entry in Outlook had been 'Ignored.' Went into Outlook Calendar and deleted that item. Ran sync again, and everything worked!
Judging by what I've read on these forums, I was lucky. But this may help someone solve a relatively simple issue.