View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
hyechica

Model: torch
PIN: N/A
Carrier: att
Post Thanks: 0
Default blackberry torch issue

Please Login to Remove!

so i have a blackberry torch i am unsure of the model number but the battery says F-S1 i went on vacation to a cruise and the night before i was to leave home my blackberry would not charge in the hotel outlet with my universal charger. i have att on a family plan my sister is the account holder. so i went to att because i was getting a message saying cannot hold a charge the charging device will not charge your phone granted this was the same charger i have been using for the past few months. i went to att and they wanted 50 for a new battery i ended up getting one on amazon same battery and half the price. i put it in my phone and all is good except when i go to hook it up to a charger the same charger i have been using it says same message. i check charger closely no holes in wire nothing. so i get another universal charger that i have and its giving me same message. could my phone be shot. when i went to att i also found out that there is no insurance on the phone so i am screwed plus her plan does not have upgrades till august.

i do have an older samsung gravity from tmobile but i need to figure a way to unlock it so i can switch sim cards.

also i have a blackberry torch charger in the mail coming to me could that be my issue that the universal one is not working anymore and i need the blackberry charger or could my phone be shot?
Offline   Reply With Quote