View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
d0vakhiin

Model: 9330
PIN: N/A
Carrier: sprint
Post Thanks: 0
Default Phone plays creepy music. serious issue

Please Login to Remove!

So one night, I was sitting eating dinner. I hear a noise coming from my phone and I check it out. The thing is, I know my buttons are broke and the volume is all the way down, so there is now way it should be playing this music. I go to listen to it. It sounds like a kid singing like what you would hear in a scary movie. I was scared and all I remember is it singing " when we come" I was shocked and showed my brother who was eating with me. There was no media player open, and I have no music on my phone. He was shocked. I took the battery out and forgot about it.........until it happened again. Today I came home from school, I was eating popcorn and I heard the singing again, I was terrified and showed it to my mom who was on the computer, to prove I wasn't crazy. She dropped her jaw in awe. she said she herd "kill you" I want to know why my phone is doing this and what I can do. I take my phone and I don't want the music going off and class, the music is creepy as **** and I don't want to scare my classmates and get in trouble. I want to figure out why this is doing this. Is it some prank app? I have a zombie game, but it looked like more for kids and sure shouldn't be playing creepy music. I just need to know what to do. The singing came like 5 days apart and it played at the same table. I am not joking and I'm not crazy. I just want to sleep tonight.

Last edited by d0vakhiin : 01-24-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to d0vakhiin For This Useful Post:
beatsrlnis (01-24-2013)