View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:07 PM   #29 (permalink)
ejmm22
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Z10
PIN: 24E8FFE9
Carrier: AT&T + Movistar.ve
Post Thanks: 14
Default Re: I tried. Really, I tried.

Njblackberry, I have a bb9900, last month I tried for a couple of weeks the lumia 920 and this is why I decided that BBs are the best communication devices:
1.- I could not get the lumia to handle my email (google apps) as imap. When I deleted something on the phone I would still get in on my pc, could not find a way to delete emails from the server
2.- when replying to a message I found it impossible to attach a contact card to a message, I had to close the message, go to the contact card and from there then emailed it, very annoying!
3.- I loved the kid's corner feature, however, for my kids to use it they had to first unlocked the phone (I always have it locked) and then go to kid's corner. Knowing my password gave them access to delete, add, edit anything on the phone making kid's corner useless
4.- I never found a "mark all read" way when handling many emails.

You are a more advanced user than me, have you find a solution to these problems?
I'm hoping the Z10 will provide the same communication attributes as my 9900 and still allow me to use those apps we all would like to use like Skype for instance
Offline   Reply With Quote