View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2008
Model: 9550
Carrier: Verizon
Posts: 13
Post Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Sent messages, red X, EAs don't complete

Please Login to Remove!

Exchange 2010 SP2
BES 503 MR6
Active Directory = 2008 R2

Seriously, out of nowhere, our BES has stopped functioning. What I've tested and confirmed:

Within BB Router, pings the RIM cloud fine.
SQL connection successful.
With new enterprise activation, etp.dat attachment shows up in mailbox, but phone never successfully scrapes the message like it's supposed to.
I've triple-verified that the BES service account has the necessary permissions in Active directory and Exchange.
Confirmed Exchange 2010 throttling policy has proper settings and is assigned to the BES service account.
We did have server OS patching, but I've backed those out one at a time just to test if that was the culprit. It appears NOT to be the culprit.

Just looking for another set of eyes. Thank you!
Offline   Reply With Quote