View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
lfe9

Model: 9810T
PIN: N/A
Carrier: claro
Post Thanks: 1
Default bb torch 9810 unable to use wifi

Please Login to Remove!

I recdntly moved to guatemala from the US. I have a bb torch 9810 which was from at&t. When i arrived in Guatemala i unlocked my phone. During the time before i unlocked it, i was able to connect to wifi and use the internet.

Now im under claro prepaid service.

My phone was working great, i did an upgrade and i started to have troubles. My id wasnt getting recognized after the upgrade i did some searching and i found some help saying i needed to restore to factory settings. I wasnt to happy about loosing everything so i just used my phone like that without being able to go into the bb app world. But i was able to go into the internet through wifi and talk to people on whats app. I finally decided to do the restore to factory settings option so i csn hsve acces to the app work, now that I did that i cannot connect to my wifi network and access the internet. I do have the little bb symbol at the top and a strong network and wifi connection.

Looks like the id problem was solved now the wifi problem came up. Please help.

I need to connect to whatsapp thats how i keep in contact with everyone in the US. Specially my GF.

Ive gone to options>device>advance system settings>houst routing table>menue>register now....and i do get the email saying my device has been registered. But nothing. Cant access the internet yet.

Idk what else todo plz help.

Last edited by lfe9 : 02-27-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote