View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
AIphaBeta

Model: 9930
PIN: N/A
Carrier: Verizon
Post Thanks: 0
Default BES: Moving emails out of Deleted Items

Please Login to Remove!

I'm a little new to Blackberry, and my experience with emails and mobile devices has been mainly droids with IMAP accounts. I have a healthy understanding of how they sync, so I'm a little confused here.

I'm on an enterprise configuration through work (Microsoft Exchange), and the main issue I have at the moment is getting emails that were once in deleted items to display once again on the BB (using a Bold 9930 if that matters). These emails could have gotten into deleted items via the BB or outlook, doesn't seem to matter either way. I can search them out via advanced remote search on the BB and tried filling them back into other folders like inbox. This actually happens in outlook (with a little delay) and the BB correctly reports it's in the inbox when viewing the message itself. It does not, however, display when viewing all the messages within the inbox folder. How do I get this to happen?

I've moved around other emails through folders in both outlook and filing them via the BB with no problem. It just seems like once an email touches the deleted items folder, it won't display with other emails again. Am I missing something?
Offline   Reply With Quote