View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 08:56 AM   #3 (permalink)
Unluky
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Z10
PIN: Safety
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: Z10 no clock on charge?

Yes, but then I have to navigate to the clock function and then click on it and then pull down the shade. Or hit the button to lock the screen then open it then pull it down.

When I first got the phone as soon as I plugged it in the clock appeared and I just had to pull down the shade.

I assume the answer you are stating is yours is the same and the update must have turned this feature off for god knows why.

I love the form factor of this phone and really want to keep it, but I can't help feel like they took a crap on us loyal BB customers in favor of being more like an Iphone.

Can't sync with outlook via USB? Can't delete off the phone but leave on the server? No Notes and Tasks? No BIS?

These are the features I loved that have kept me with BB all these years limping along on my phone waiting for a new one to come out. Now I feel like I saved up to buy my first Porche and there is no engine in it.

Very let down and feeling stupid for sticking with them all this time now that I waited for their version of an iphone. I could have just bought an iphone years ago like everyone else.

So sad today. I feel like I just learned Santa was not real.
Offline   Reply With Quote