View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 06:31 PM   #53 (permalink)
Unluky
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: Z10
PIN: Safety
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0
Default Re: I tried. Really, I tried.

I will do just that - thank you for the link. I did send a letter and email about my frustrations on feeling like we had the rug pulled out from under us. I actually felt stupid for not checking before I bought, but the BB NOT having a 2 way Outlook sync is like asking if a new car I am looking at comes with tires. I just could never imagine that being the case. People like to do it wirelessly - I get that, but why toss those of us that can not under the bus? And can't delete from the mail box and leave on the server? That is kindergarden stuff right there - how do you leave that out?

The phone? Love it. Feels perfect. Works great and fast. Battery seems liveable, but then I never expected it to be as great as past version. You pay for performance with battery. Fact of life. Learning to live with the hub and think I could get used to it.

That is why returning it feels so bad. If they can fix some of these things, they would be right there. Maybe you are right, I need to give it another week.

It was just suck a let down to pick up this awesome new phone and one by one have my ballons poped as I used it and figured this all out.
Offline   Reply With Quote