03-30-2013, 12:53 AM
Join Date: Mar 2013
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
| | Re: to work the Ksoap in your BlackBerry project
Originally Posted by email@example.com
-Eclipse Platform Version: 3.4.1, Build id: M20080911-1700
-BlackBerry JDE Componet Package 4.5.0
To work your Ksoap in BlackBerry.
1. download the ksaopXXX.jar file from here.
- you can download ksoap2-j2me-core-2.1.2.jar, 2009/11/19
- you can also rename the file
- if you want to use the attached file-Ksoap2.jar.txt-,please rename to Ksoap2.jar
2. save the jar file
3. in your eclipse, set the build path to your project.
your project -> Properties > Java Build Path > Libraries > Add External JARs
select the saved jar file
4. in your eclipse, set the jar file as an Export
Java Build Path > Order and Export
Just check in your ksoap jar file.