View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
aiharkness
BlackBerry God

Model: Z10
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
Post Thanks: 15
Default Re: sending back mine to switch to tmobile

Restricted data roaming is the potential big deal for me, but so far I haven't been in a travel situation where I've been impacted. You can mitigate the impact to some degree by doing as much as possible on wifi only, but if I were roaming and using mobile data a lot (for example navigation) over for a significant period of time during a month it would become a problem. But so far when I have been roaming it has been for short durations and I haven't hit the cap.

As far as coverage, I travel a lot and I have very seldom found myself in a location without any connection at all, but lucky for me when I have it has been while on the move or not at a stop for very long. That's not to say it won't happen to you if you get off the beaten path. But it's like Dub says, you need to look at where you will be using the device most of the time. Take a look at T-Mobile's coverage map. I have found it to be pretty honest.

As far as T-Mobile in general, I've been happy, the data roaming restrictions aside.

Last edited by aiharkness : 04-04-2013 at 08:11 PM.
Online   Reply With Quote