View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
NoBox
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Post Thanks: 1
Default Re: BlackBerry Customer Support

>I have shared this directly with the RIM/Blackberry rep who ultimately took care of me. I will follow up with an email to him. He says he will share with his boss and up the line. So, this is in the official chain. Plus, I'm fairly sure their employees read this and other forums.

>Not a rant so should not go there. Rants are largely emotional reactions to events that are perceived as unsatisfactory. This is merely a recitation of poor service resulting from an outdated, at best, attitude toward customers.

From this and other incidents I've reported on Blackberry has not yet transitioned to being focused on retail customers. When I first encountered Blackberry they provided a unique product whose benefits outweighed their warts. Plus, I was getting paid to make sure the entire system worked correctly. Now, the environment has changed but their execution has not. Or, if it has, the change has been minimal.

All this has been shared with Blackberry complete with specific examples. Responses indicate the working troops think they are doing great things by being polite and explaining that they are too busy handling calls to do more. Time will tell whether the company can change its' culture.

Last edited by NoBox : 04-17-2013 at 09:32 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote