Thread: Encouragement
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 09:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
NoBox
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
PIN: N/A
Carrier: ATT
Post Thanks: 1
Default Encouragement

Please Login to Remove!

This past experience with Blackberry Customer Orientation and Service has certainly not been one of Blackberry's finest hours. I have reported on that in other threads so others can benefit from my experience and so that Blackberry might have another avenue of information. My experience is that sometimes it is difficult to get word to the people who can actually make a difference if they choose.

Customer service starts with the design of the product and the system service reps use to meet the inevitable problems customers are going to have.

Frankly, when I started this I had no idea it was going to take so much of my time. But, I like Blackberry and was hopeful someone was reading my direct input to Blackberry and my posts on this forum.

Today I received an email from Blackberry telling me they had read my stuff and were taking it seriously. The email said they appreciated input and were reviewing everything. Certainly, this could all be eye wash. But, the mere fact they sent the email and asked for more input tells me they are taking feedback seriously. No one can ask for anything more.

I'm looking forward with optimism for Blackberry.
Offline   Reply With Quote