View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 09:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Z10
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: Robbers
Post Thanks: 29
Default Re: Z10 no clock on charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinho View Post
Yes I have noticed that the device now makes assumtions what I want and yes I have noticed that this behaviour is very different to all my previous devices. An yes I have noticed that I now have to do a lot of actions on things that used to be automated. And yes I have noticed that a lot of those now skip the whole "security first" mentality of Blackberry towards an Iphone like behaviour to make it easy for People not used to BBs.

What device would you advise to replace the current 9860?
Comparing a current BlackBerry device to an older model doesn't hold water. Different OS.While there may be some similarities between OS 5,6 and 7, none of them compare to BB10.

I believe your security concerns stem from your inexperience with the device. Whatever actions your device is taking, usually has to be verified or enabled by the user. In order to try and help, I am going to need more information than "...I have noticed that the device now makes assumptions what I want and yes..." I will need specifics.

I cant answer what device would best suit you, as I am not really sure what you need it for. I can say, that if BlackBerry 10 isn't for you, then I would explore what else may be available. Perhaps a device that runs iOS, Android, or WP would be a better fit.