View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 10:06 AM   #16 (permalink)
ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Z10
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: Robbers
Post Thanks: 29
Default Re: Z10 no clock on charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinho View Post
Well firmware/software gets created by... you guess, humans. So, if it was possible to code an exception/interrupt on one device it will be possible to do that on a second device too. And there is a clear notification to the device if it is charging or not as the screen does give it away. I could not see a major holdup on implementing functions like this if you had been capable to get a whole OS knitted including an user interface, a whole software infra structure and not to forget a whole web infrastructure on top.

And yes I am only starting to experiment with the BB10. Hence my inexperience. You have to apologise. But I have "burned my fingers" a bit on early adoptions prior. The 9500 was a bit of a love/hate affair. Great hardware, the software was to start with very questionable. Though many had complained about the hardware, I could not. Any fault I experienced was clearly on the software side.
Uhmmmm yeah, look. What NJ posted. I would take a trip down to General Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums and discuss it with them. You could also hit crackberry.com

Last edited by ZombieBerry : 06-01-2013 at 10:08 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote