View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 01:05 PM   #26 (permalink)
ZombieBerry
BlackBerry Extraordinaire

Model: Z10
PIN: 2AB9C463
Carrier: WIND
Post Thanks: 30
Default Re: Z10 no clock on charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombinho View Post
Wow that is quite auf statement. This makes all the admins obsolete. All can be done by the users.

No worries, I was not seeing me in business with you. But again, where do you see presentation and life expectancy as consumer but not business criteria?
I think you have wasted enough time on this topic. If an employee has the required permissions to 'wipe a system' and s/he does it, then s/he is at fault. It's that simple. Not sure why you want to beat this topic again. It's up to the company to decide if discipline or retraining needs to be taken with the employee or the IT staffer who gave the employee the access (in some cases, large disruptive events will result in an procedural change). Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should.

Again, it would be best if you actually started reading my replies, or try remembering what you wrote.

Quote:
Are there cradles available from Blackberry as the asian ones I use at the moment are mechanically as logically very questionable. In specific the fact they require a driver (for an USB cable with LED?????) makes them suspicious. As well as the fact that there is no mechanical alignment which will lead to mechanical damage to the phone.
The answer was yes. Your response was...

Quote:
Had seen them too but the reviews were not exciting neither was the design.
Once you have your issues figured out, I will be more than happy to discuss business vs consumer needs. I haven't mentioned presentation and life expectancy in this thread as it has nothing to do with your issues.

Last edited by ZombieBerry : 06-01-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote