Whenever I connect my BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone to my computer, the computer says "The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, windows does not recognize it.". And my phone says "The charging source connected to your BlackBerry device cannot charge your battery.".
My PC configurations are as bellows.
01. OS - Windows 8 Professional 32bit 6.2.9200
02. My OS is set to update automatically and updates without any problem.
03. Windows Mobile Device Center is also installed in my PC.
My BlackBerry Bold 9700 is running BlackBerry OS 6.0 Bundle 2475 (v220.127.116.116, Platform 18.104.22.168), Cryptographic Kernel v22.214.171.124 and Branding Version: 126.96.36.1991u .
I have marked the Media Card Support check box in All > Option > Device > Storage too.
Things I tried to get out of this problem
01. I installed BlackBerry Desktop Software v7.1.0 B42
02. I installed BlackBerry Device Manager ENG (DM700 B44)
03. I installed BlackBerry Link v188.8.131.52
04. I installed BlackBerry BlackBerry USB and Modem Drivers ENG (DM7.0 B44)
05. I tried restarting my phone while it is connected to my PC.
06. I tried to pair my phone with my PC. But they shows me two different passcords. I tried to pair my PC from my phone and my phone from my PC too. But no one way worked.
07. I tired connecting my phone to my PC via different USB ports too.
08. I am sure that my data cable is working well because I am using it with my other phones.
09. Previously I used a Samsung Omnia I900 with Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. Whenever I connected that phone to my PC, it says the same thing too. "USB device not recognized". So I suspect that "is this a problem in my PC?".
PLEASE HELP me to solve this problem! It is ruining me
. As a guest, I appreciate all of yours' helps. Best regards.