| | Re: unlocking
This is the process to unlock the 9320 but unless your sure the IMEI number is correct as aiharkness said you will have may still have problems.
You show two IMEI numbers and that is not correct on any cell phone i'm aware of. Also keep in mind you only have a limited number of tries as aiharkness said and then the phone is useless.
The info below is from another older forum listing on how to. I would suggest you also do an internet search for info to be sure you understand the process.
How to unlock Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220
To unlock your Blackberry Curve 9320 you will need to get the unlock code first.
The unlock code is a unique code for each Blackberry phone.
You can use any Blackberry unlocking service to order your unlock code. you will need the IMEI # of your Blackberry to order the unlock code.
To find the IMEI # just dial * # 0 6 #
The unlock code is calculated with the IMEI # and there are a few methods to get your unlock code - it can be the PRD method, the MEP ID method or the model & carrier selection method.
when using the carrier selection method remember that you need to select the carrier your Blackberry is locked to (the original carrier that your Blackberry was branded for).
The PRD is printed on the sticker on the backside of your Blackberry (under the battery)
If you already have the unlock code for your Blackberry simply follow the unlocking instructions for your Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220 device:
1) Get a Sim card from a GSM carrier which is not the original carrier of your Blackberry.
2) Insert the SIM card into the sim slot of your Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220
3) Turn on your Blackberry, a massage will pop up asking you if you want to unlock your Blackberry using a MEP unlock code, select yes and use enter your unlock code.
4) You Blackberry is unlocked and you can now use it with any GSM carrier supported by the frequency bands of your Blackberry Curve 9320 / 9220.
If the first method to use the unlock code is not available there is another way to unlock your Blackberry Curve 9320:
1) From the menu go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Sim Card
2) From the "Sim card" screen press the button: M E P D
3) The screen that will be opened is the "SIM card Personalization Screen", you will see there are the SIM locks of your Blackberry.
If the "Service provider" is active - hold the [ALT] key and type MEP4
if the "Network" is active - hold the [ALT] key and type MEP2
4) a request for the unlock code will be displayed, type the unlock code and press enter.
5) your Blackberry will be restarted and unlocked.
__________________ If someone helps, tell them by clicking the Thanks buttonî
9810 on BES Z10 on BIS