Can you make .jad files for the .cod files, so that these can be more easily wirelessly downloaded? .jad files for BlackBerry are the same format as cellphone .jar files -- except the .jad file points to .cod instead of .jar for RIM applications.
Originally Posted by JohanO
I am working in the Opera Mini
team and now I am asking you for a favour. We have made an experimental build of Opera Mini for Blackberries and now we need some feedback from end users.
Interesting points might be:
* Is it possible to install?
* Does it run?
* Any suggestions for improvments?
* Is it working with Q/W and O/P as softkeys and are users gonna get it without explicit instructions?
* How did you install Opera Mini? Did you install by downloading directly to your device or by transfering from your computer?
Things you need to know:
* Q/W and O/P work as softkeys
* Regular back-key works as fire-button
This build is eperimental so please don't spread the urls outside this forum!
To install please point your devices' browsers to http://mini.opera.com/bb/
or download the following files to your computer and transfer them manually to your device: http://mini.opera.com/global/opera-m...vanced-int.cod http://mini.opera.com/global/opera-m...nced-int-1.cod
Feel free to give the feedback in this thread.
Thanks for your help folks!