View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 08:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
BlueBerry112
Knows Where the Search Button Is

Model: 8300
Carrier: Att/Cing
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by macberry12
That's what I'd like to know as well. I got caught in the ATT to Cingular to CellularONE fiasco and they killed my BB service as of Feb. 1. Found out my 7290 is "locked" and will not accept a Cingular SIM card...but Cingular was proud to tell me that THEY sold Blackberries....and offered to sell me the exact same model as the one I brought to the store. I said to the guy...why in the world would I want to buy another one when I had the exact same model already??

I remember those times. I was with Sprint when it first started a few years ago but I had friends who were with AT&T Wireless and they were hating life during the migration to Cingular. A few quit all together and went over to other carriers because of all the headaches. Both companies got a bad rap for that and I know it took a long time to convince people that they knew what they were doing. I still donxxx8217;t know why they would go back to the AT&T Wireless name right when people were starting to forget the pains of the past.