View Single Post
Old 03-28-2006, 06:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Knows Where the Search Button Is
Argelius's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Model: 8700c
Posts: 20
Post Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Decision: 8700 from Cingular NOW or wait until Nov when Sprint contract is up?

Please Login to Remove!

I've done my best to scan through these rumor threads, but didn't come up with much (which I guess is to be expected, since these are just rumors...)

Here's my situation:
[1] Hopeless gadget addict struggling with major urge to get a new gadget
[2] Currently have a Treo 650 with Sprint
[3] Contract is up next November
[4] Really intrigued by the 8700c (see [1] above)

So, putting aside wisdom of breaking Sprint contract (for $150), does anyone have a feel about the likelihood of RIM coming out with a new phone (with significant enhancements over the 8700, like SD card slot) before november?

Thanks for your thoughts...