View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 05:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
yustonuser
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 8310
Carrier: AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Balanced opinions are everywhere here. When a vendor goes out of their way time and time again, support and positivity are welcome and a pleasure to see. If this was a case where they emailed back that a design issue (like the Gizmoskin issue) was not returnable (note: where Gizmoskin was responded fantatsically) then I would understand your reaction and reason to publicly post. But this is a situation where Fortte continues to bend over backwards to create a stellar product and will return if the desgin is incorrect, etc. But you cannot expect to publicly post hoping they will provide a new case every time a customer gets out a car, catches the case on something and it accidentaly breaks off! That's a slippery slope

I'll let you work with Fortte - from what I have read they have been nothing but terrific to work with and I haven't even ordered from them yet.

I just feel (as someone who sells for a living) that I had to jump in when I clearly see someone trying to use this forum as a means to bad mouth a hard working company for no good reason.

My 2 cents.

Last edited by yustonuser : 04-04-2006 at 05:45 PM.