View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 07:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Rockefella
Thumbs Must Hurt

Model: 9800
Carrier: Cingular, the new AT&T
Post Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadgetjunkies
I can attest to Fortte being very consumer oriented. I had a problem with my STi case with the BB fitting loose and they are working with me to get the problem fixed. If you would care to read these posts you would see that if a product does not work it is stated as such. Your comments of "fanboy-ism" are simply unfounded. As yustonuser said you're lucky that this wasn't the FOURTH time you dropped your BB while getting out of the car. Seems like you would have replaced the Gizmoskin case after the first time it fell out. If you don't like the case that's fine but don't get on here and bash a company because they won't replace something you broke.

I must say, I find it very amusing that people automatically assume there was "user error" on my part and attribute all blame to me. Interesting, did y'all conduct a forensic analysis of my case while I was taking a shower? Or perhaps y'all are such experts that you can discern "user error" simply by divinining all the information through a few posts on this board? If so, there's a kidnapped girl out there who needs your psychic abilities.

For the record, Fortte never inquired into whether, gasp, their product might have had a manufacturing defect. They simply assumed user error.

Perhaps y'all should not jump to conclusions so quickly. Or perhaps that is just in your fanboy nature.